Amrap Inspire supports individual stations a set a voluntary monthly target of contemporary (new) Australian music.
The current community radio codes of practice have a quota for Australian music (25% for all stations except Classical and Ethnic licensees) – but this does not specify contemporary Australian music. Amrap wants to help you get more new music in the mix! Your new Australian music target can be modest (as little as 5% or 1 in every 20 songs), but we’re happy to assist if this is an increase on your current airplay of new Australian music.
Amrap Inspire can assist your station in applying for CBF Amrap Grants funds to:
- Setup Amrap’s CD Library model or revamp your current library,
- Make the most of Amrap’s CD Mailout service,
- Get your station library and individual broadcasters using Amrap’s AirIt,
- Use Amrap’s Music Mission Model to assist with scheduling of new Australian music,
- Setup Amrap Pages to log all your music and promote it air direct to your website,
- Fund someone at your station as an Amrap Liaison to setup some or all of the above,
- Sustain your voluntary new music target in the future through training and support.
To find out more contact Amrap station manager Chris Johnson on firstname.lastname@example.org
or 02 9318 9618.